PostgreSQL RPM Building Project - Yum Repository Howto
Please click here and download the repository RPM based on your distro and PostgreSQL version you want. If you are using another PostgreSQL RPM Repository, installing files with rpm -U will be sufficient.
The link will be opened in a new window / tab.
Installation procedure and details
Please find here a PDF that will guide you after installing packages.
There are some perfect howto's:
- Running more than one 9.4 /9.3 instance in parallel on RHEL 7
- Running multiple PostgreSQL versions in parallel on RHEL 7
- Installing and configuring PostgreSQL 9.3 and 9.4 on RHEL 7
- How to install PostgreSQL 9.2 on RHEL/CentOS/Scientific Linux 5 and 6
- What's new in PostgreSQL 9.0 RPMs?