PostgreSQL Yum Repository
You will find details on PostgreSQL related RPMs for Fedora / Red Hat
/ CentOS / Oracle Linux, like pgAdmin, Slony-I, PostGIS, etc.
About The PostgreSQL Yum Repository
With this repository, you will be able to find PostgreSQL and related
RPMs for your favourite platform. Please click
"Yum Howto" link at the top for help.
Important update: Announcing "common" repository
In April 2020, we introduced the "common" repository. This requires a
repository RPM update. Please read the
news item for details.
You can pick up any combination below:
Available PostgreSQL Releases
- 14 (v14 PACKAGES ARE FOR ALPHA TESTING ONLY! USE v13 PACKAGES FOR PRODUCTION).
- 9.4 (no longer maintained by upstream).
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS/Oracle Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS/Oracle Enterprise Linux/Scientific Linux 7
- Fedora 33
- Fedora 32
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS/Oracle Enterprise Linux/Scientific Linux 6 (up to PostgreSQL 12, and until PostgreSQL 12 is EOL)
- Amazon Linux AMI 2015.03
End-Of-Life (these platforms are now
End-Of-Life and are no longer supported):
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- CentOS 5
- Scientific Linux 5
- Fedora 31
- x86 (RHEL/CentOS/SL 6 only)